Everyone experiences the moment of separation in their own way, someone easily gets out of this stage, and someone is deeply immersed in their experiences. This moment is very unpleasant, difficult and the saddest thing is that there is no universal advice that could help a person in this difficult moment. Therefore, all advice and recommendations are based on someone’s personal experience. And we will not be an exception, in this article we will reflect various ways that can ease your worries and help you move forward.
How to rehabilitate yourself?
After breaking up, allow yourself to experience those feelings that are asking for outward: anger, sadness, disappointment, regret, etc. Accept your pain, realize that it is, understand that it is reality. But don’t get stuck at this stage for too long. You still have a lot of work ahead of you.
Remove him / her from your life
First of all, you need to get rid of the things that you associate with your partner. It can be gifts, joint purchases, photos, songs, unsubscribe from him / her on social networks. Do a general cleaning, rearrange the apartment, update the interior, your wardrobe.
Do not refuse help from family and friends
Talk to them heart to heart, tell them what worries and worries you. Find out how they dealt with such situations. Spend time with them interesting, go to an entertainment event, take a walk, have a party, etc.
Take care of yourself
It’s time to update your hairstyle, sign up for a gym (dance, geographic club, etc.), go to the doctor for examination, start eating right, and make up your daily routine. Pay special attention to your appearance and health.
Look for a source of positive emotions
Start to overcome your fears – this creates a lot of positive emotions. Experiment, try whatever interests you. If you want to jump with a parachute, ride horses, go to another city, go kayaking, learn to drive a car – go for it!
Review your life plans
When you were in a relationship, many of your plans were with a partner. Now you should reconsider your plans, starting from your own desires. How to do it? You can find the answer in our article “How to change your life for the better.”
What actions are not acceptable when breaking up?
- Feel guilty about what happened, self-delve. It is not the personality that should be evaluated, but the actions and deeds. Analyze, draw conclusions and move forward. Otherwise, it takes a lot of strength and energy.
- You should not immediately look for a new partner for yourself to console your pride. Because of your sad state, all newbies will scatter. No one but friends wants to listen to sad stories and feel sorry for you.
- Don’t try to fill your void with alcohol, food, stimulants. This will not lead to good, on the contrary, it will only add more problems.
- Forget about trying to get the person back if you or your partner made the final decision to break up. You should not humiliate yourself, manipulate, threaten. This way you will definitely not achieve love, respect and trust.
- To start up bad gossip about a soul mate is also mean and low. Be above that, better spend your time and precious energy on yourself. The more you take action to improve the situation, the faster you rehabilitate and begin to live happily.
Khamkéo Vilaysing on Unsplash